Hub Dot connects with I Know Somebody Houston and MsIndependent. Join us for an evening of inspiring stories and face-to-face connections
Live performance by Kristine Mills
7pm- We'll meet on the Green and go have a bite or a drink
Hub Dot is a channel for making those new connections, ones based around personal stories rather than daily roles. Instead of names, or companies, or jobs women wear Dots that represent her state of mind on the day of the event. Each person selects one or more Dots to wear that resonate most with them:
- Red – I’m established (in my career/business/motherhood)
- Green – I’m here to be inspired
- Yellow – I have an idea can anyone help?
- Blue – I’m here to socialise and shop
- Purple – I want to tell you about… (my story/my work/my charity)
The Dots enable everyone to transcend barriers, real or imagined, and form new connections in a way that is profoundly meaningful to them. Hub Dot is run for women of all ages, backgrounds and nationalities and it celebrates power of storytelling.