MsIndependent 4 Year Anniversary Party Recap
If you weren't at the 4 Year Anniversary Party this past Saturday, you missed a great meetup. We spent the evening at Water2Wine enjoying wine, the process of bottling our own bottles, and of course food. I have Pinterest to thank for all of the hor d'oeuvres concepts and color schemes. Here is a recap of the event, in case you Ms-ed it. :)
Our Swag Bags were filled with awesome giveaways and product samples.
- MsIndependent Customized Pens
- 002Houston Magazine
- Bracelets provided by IamrayaL.com
- Flirty Girl Key Chain
- Del Monte Fruit Bar Squeezers
- Burt's Bees Skin Skin Brightner
- Garnier Skin Renew
- Target Brand Floss
- Cliff Mojo Trail Mix Bars
- Meyer's Clean Day Hand Soap
- Yelp Sunglasses
Pinterest gets total credit for inspiring my food on a stick ideas. Here we have antipasti with tomatoes and olives or tomatoes and cheese. Our menu consisted of...
- Antipasti Kababs
- Red Grapes Kababs
- Various cheeses ( brie, medium cheddar, and mozzarella)
- Popcorn ( butter and kettle corn)
- Turkey wrapped mozzarella
- Vanilla and Red Velvet Cupcakes ( made by our MsIndependent member Ania)
What's a party without a few gifts? Our raffle prizes came from IamRayaL, and Rubi our co-organizer hooked us up with getting laser hair removal sessions from Alina Stephanie Day Spa, and kickboxing classes from Women's Elite Boxing Club. We also had FitArmadillo donate a Nutrition Plan and Style A'dik donated a Dress.
We had photo props to keep us busy while waiting in line to pour, cork, and seal our personalized wine bottles, complete with MsIndependent customized labels. I was even pleased to see some of our longtime members that can't quite make every meetup but are sure to make our anniversary parties every year. It really warms my heart to have such support and excitement around celebrating our wonderful organization.